Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The top characters I want to see return on the new Arrested Development Episodes

Being an Arrested Development fan, the news of its return coming in 2013 obviously made me feel good. So please, while everything on this list showing up would be an absolute wet dream come true, I'm going to be satisfied regardless.

Gene Parmesan
Only found in one episode, and a one-note joke (but oh what a one-note joke he is), I think he is my favorite inconsequential character in the Arrested Development world. And really, you can never go wrong with Martin Mull cameos.



Franklin
A foul-mouthed puppet. What's not to love? I particularly enjoy Franklin's crass advances toward Lucille.



Carl Weathers
I will forever be grateful to Carl Weathers for explaining how to make a stew out of virtually anything.



Steve Holt
Steve Holt!



Bob Loblaw Law Blog
Tobias is right, it is a bit of a mouthful.



Barry Zuckercorn
The Bluths really never had much luck with their legal representation.



And just to get you in the right frame of mind, in anticipation for the show coming back, here are 200 quotes from the previous seasons of Arrested Development...




No comments: