Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Links of Interest 7/1

A great article on a convicted sports agent of human trafficking, set against the backdrop of Cuban baseball. It's long, but well worth the read, especially if you're a sports fan.

This person takes a nonchalant approach to almost being killed by a train. Talk about a cool customer - unless they didn't see the train at all.

Klosterman is an expert on pop culture. Don't believe me? Well, check this out...he apparently has been hired as a professor for a German university to teach students about pop culture in the United States.

I've received the anti-Obama email and I too thought about trying to track it down to its source. Obviously, my hunt would be much more grass roots; basically tracing the email addresses of people that sent it, but who knows? Perhaps it would have worked out.

If I had to describe a woman who was the star of roughly 150 bestiality videos, I'm pretty sure I would come up with someone similar to the person pictured here.

No comments: