Friday, January 14, 2011

Awesome Fight Scenes

Always in search of great/ridiculous fight scenes I've stumbled through Youtube once again, in hopes of finding something I've yet to see. Now, you obviously can't go wrong with any fight scene from The Story of Rikki...


But I've seen the movie, and while I love the fight scenes, I crave something new. In fact, the kung fu movie fight scenes haven't really been doing it for me too much as of late.

Enter Indian movie fight scenes!

I like this next clip because the protagonist looks like Tom Selleck if he let himself go a little and then spent way too much time in a tanning booth:


Now, can it be considered the best fight scene of all time? Of course not. It doesn't have any unironic shirt ripping or knife licking.


Still, it's pretty good.


No comments: