Monday, February 16, 2015

COol Shit 2/16

I don't know if I have the courage to DIY drug myself in order to potentially affect my health. But it is a fascinating topic.

Bunch of cool movies coming out this year; what are you excited for the most?

So 50 Shades of Grey blew up this weekend, but here's a list of 30 movies sexier than it. I have to
imagine Secretary was at least a mild influence into the 50 Shades of story, right?

Now this is a bold statement: Apple will buy Tesla.

You know you have an owl problem when you have to make a sign like this.

Technically it's summer time down in Antarctica, so you have a couple of months to prepare for the winter if you're down there.

A strange story from 538 blog in that they set the criteria for trying to come up with the SNL cast member who had the best movie career and then conclude...well read for yourself I guess.

The sordid world of the 50 Shades of Grey consumer products. Fun!


No comments: