Friday, June 11, 2010

Like that mythical bird that was on fire or something, the Popcorn Trick returns!

Hey folks...it's been awhile. And for that I apologize.

Life stuff got in the way of the blog stuff, and then laziness got in the way of that. It happens from time to time, especially with me. And I'm not going to tell you it won't happen again.

But for now...

I'm kinda dedicating to at least make a go of posting again. I'm still not sure of the frequency, but I feel a little more motivated than I have the past few months. So, hopefully one or two of you are still out there (I wouldn't blame you if you weren't though) and will enjoy The Popcorn Trick's return. And if you don't - well what are you doing here?

As for Cline? I can't speak for him. I know he's traveling for a fortnight or a month or whatever, so maybe when he returns he'll regale you with tales of boozing, cavorting and molesting.

Or maybe not. I'm not his keeper. The ankle monitor is his keeper.

Anyway...I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back
- keg

Anonymous said...

yay!