Thursday, October 11, 2012

Daily Links 10/11

So Tarantino has a new movie coming out on Christmas - Django Unchained. Looks to be a period piece set during the days of slavery...



Now, while I appreciate Tarantino and his history of filmmaking, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I think he has gone downhill since Jackie Brown (his best film, in my opinion). I think Kill Bill is very uneven, Deathproof is pointless and Inglourious Basterds is...well, that might be another post. So I await his latest with trepidation.

But if you love him, you've gotta be excited he has a new movie coming out.

Has Rick Springfield really fallen on such hard times?



(I do appreciate the woman holding the coffee cup, singing passionately and laughing just a little too much at Rick's comments - you still got it Rick!)

The lengths a show (and its contestants) will go to remain shrouded in mystery.

You've most likely heard Penn from Penn and Teller speak about stuff - but what about Teller?

No comments: