Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Links of Interest


After watching this awesome video, I'm pretty sure if I had the choice between meeting this Steve Perry or the real Steve Perry, I'd choose the former. Based solely on the fact that this video had to be his idea. (And maybe the keyboard player's).

For all you teachers out there. I'm 96% sure this makes up the bulk of their curriculum.

Ok, I hunted a long time before finally finding this...at the time it was hands down the scariest Unsolved Mysteries segment I had ever seen. Watching it today, not so much. But still, missing time is a creepy thing. And this is definitely worth watching. Keep in mind, it scared the bejesus out of me, but that was probably because I had to drive home from my friend's house at 1 AM immediately after watching it. As an aside, it has sparked an idea for an Unsolved Mysteries post that should be coming soon. Here's part 1 and here's part 2.

No comments: