Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Links of Interest 5/20

New Batman trailer! Looks like they're really setting up the third one nicely (I won't go into my musings as they might be considered spoilerish). Definitely looks dark too...really dark. Love teh last line of this trailer too. I predict at least a $10 million opening day take for this one.

My favorite Atari 2600 video game growing up? Probably Raiders of the Lost Ark. Extremely difficult for this young lad, I felt like I really accomplished something when I got the ark. What does that have to do with this article about crappy video games based on great films? Pretty much nothing.

The description is way better than the payoff of this one. Seriously, is it too much to ask to get a decent cameraman when you're pulling off a stunt like this? I will say I enjoyed the one guy vaguely dressed like Sean Connery's character muttering, "Godspeed." Other than that, a little underwhelming. Still cool to see what 5 million Lego pieces look like all pieced together.

Well, I love time travel. So, even though it hurts a lot when I think about the paradoxes it would create, I'll still link to anything about it, including this essay.

No comments: