- Ugly celebs that put blood in our dicks. And only our dicks.
- Songs that make us want to drive too fast down the open highway with the windows down and a loaded Thompson machine gun on the passenger seat.
- Dance and fashion tips from the locals that make the Media Inn a must-stop on any cross-country karaoke road trip.
- As if we needed it, our egos swell a few sizes thanks to an awesome little movie that we made.
- And we discuss a little-discussed show called Blost. Sorry, that was a typo (or was it?). I meant Lost (or did I?).
- 48 Hour Film Challenge
- National Film Challenge
- The Nectar of the Gods, LLC
- A karaoke virgin's experience at the Media Inn
- Here's ample debunking ammunition for the Lost theory we discussed. Some believe that Abbadon is a grown-up Walt. Compare the physiques of these 2 Nubian princes and tell me they could be the same person.
- The trailer I was remembering from one of my Musical Interludes:
- Sandra Bernhard gettting down with Tom Jones as they cover EMF. Hang in till the end when she fellates a the mike and you can pretty much see her pooper.
- One of my favorite Two Cow Garage songs.
- Jeff Fahey blows up Don Johnson's car.
- Jeff Fahey becomes The Lawnmower Man (with some help from Brosnan).
- Couldn't find any clips from Mr. Wrong, the erotic thriller with Pullman & Degeneres, so had to go with this.
- Corin Tucker of Sleater-Kinney (in the blue tank top and skirt) looks cute as a bug wearing a button.