Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Manmade Roller Coaster?

Let me preface my editorial about the following video by saying this - in now way could I ever aspire to create what these college kids did. The accomplishment is truly astounding and they should be lauded for their ingenuity.

That said...


Seriously? Describing this as a roller coaster seems a little flimsy. I'd probably go with fully enclosed half-pipe experience, since, you know you kinda just go back and forth a bit. And really, calling it the Reverse Cow Girl? We get it college students, you're irreverent, and without your parents around to admonish you, the immaturity explodes like that dude from Monty Python's Meaning of Life. Also, maybe think about the video maybe for about 4 seconds before shooting it?

In fact why don't you just take a gander at the masters...

3 comments:

foxy mama said...

they dont look relaxed enough. should have talked to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb0e1dNRsuw&feature=related

Goose said...

Either I know you or know your doppelganger.

foxy mama said...

its casey. who else besides me and flav laugh uncontrolably to that video? :D