Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cool Shit 6/30

Celebrity athletic sporting events are my kryptonite. I get mad when it's not taken seriously, or when they award bases for comedic sake. Here's hoping Dirk runs a tight ship with his celebrity baseball game.

Federer is probably the greatest tennis player ever. I have a soft spot for Laver because he won two grandslams seven years apart (among other achievements) but in the modern era what Federer has been able to do is amazing. His longetivity alone puts him above most. And now, as his career is (seemingly) winding down, it's interesting to take a look back and see what he's accomplished.

A little late but RIP Chris Squire, the longtime bassist for Yes.

Diving for sea urchins. A lucrative business if you live near a place that has sea urchins aplenty...



Going into this, I wondered why it would have been cut. After watching it, I get it:



It's never good when the term "World War III" is bandied about as a potential.

A review for the new Terminator movie that seems, uh...well I don't even know.