If you haven't already seen it, part 1 is here.
Since I know most of you are dying to see the rest of this list, I won't get wordy; I'll dive right in...
Mostly for his work in the Star Wars movies, but some for his work in the Star Wars Christmas Special...
73. Jaws (Richard Kiel, The Spy Who Loved Me)
He's got metal teeth! How can you not love him?
72. Catherine Trammel (Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct)
(No, not the interrogation scene... the club scene. Way better.)
71. Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey)
70. Flight Lt. Colin Blythe (Donald Pleasance, The Great Escape)
69. Commander Ace Hunter (Barry Bostwick, Megaforce)
Never saw Megaforce? You have no idea what you're missing:
68. Dr. Christian Szell (Sir Lawrence Olivier, Marathon Man)
67. Lt. Morris Schaffer (Clint Eastwood, Where Eagles Dare)
66. Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer, Batman Returns)
Vinyl outfit? Yeah, she's making the list.
65. Chuck Barris (Sam Rockwell, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind)
64. Donald Kaufman (Nicholas Cage, Adaptation)
63. Inspector David Toschi (Mark Ruffalo, Zodiac)
62. Budd (Michael Madsen, Kill Bill Vol. 2)
61. Detective Lt. William Somerset (Morgan Freeman, Seven)
60. Richard Adams (Michael Douglas, The China Syndrome)
59. Capt. John Colby (Michael Caine, Victory)
58. Mitch Leary (John Malkovich, In the Line of Fire)
57. Detective Keith Frazier (Denzel Washington, Inside Man)
56. Ellerby (Alec Baldwin, The Departed)
I will laugh at this scene every time I see it. Brilliant. Best part of the movie.
55. Jim Morrison (Val Kilmer, The Doors)
54. Sonarman 2nd Class Ronald Jones (Courtney B. Vance, Hunt for Red October)
53. Max Zorin (Christopher Walken, A View to a Kill)
Best Bond villain ever:
52. Jim (Gene Wilder, Blazing Saddles)
51. Sonny Hooper (Burt Reynolds, Hooper)
Burt Reynolds doing what he does best, playing himself. I love this movie.
50. Rusty (Brad Pitt, Ocean's 11)
Stay tuned for part 3 tomorrow.