It's always a good thing to continue your education. And with the help of universities and the Internet, you can take free online classes right in your home. Over 700 of them!
Sigh. I realize lists on the internet are completely subjective, and impossible to be comprehensive, but really, any "Best underrated sitcoms" list that doesn't include Newsradio can then no longer be considered a decent list. As for some of their other entries:
- Just Shoot Me is an inspired choice
- My brother would agree with the inclusion of Dr. Katz
- Daria is not underrated, it's just old
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is definitely not underrated
- It's a crime more people didn't watch It's Gary Shandling's Show
As for some glaring omissions aside from Newsradio?
- Get a Life
- WKRP in Cincinnati
- Police Squad!
Jimi Hendrix has a new album out! Man, it's been awhile, what has this guy been doing? If you'd like to purchase People, Hell & Angels go for it. Here's a...single? I have no idea whether something like this will get radio play...
Also - if you have Spotify, I think you can click here and start listening to the album.
Waffles. They're not just for breakfast.
What goes into creating a can of Coke? Here it is. Quick, read it before the Coke spies get to me.