Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cool Shit 3/6

A look at the varied career of Beck - one of my favorite artists. I wish I could hear his most recent release, but since it is simply sheet music and not actually recorded, I will have to simply want and never have. Unless he does indeed record it one day.

While a list boasting the "50 best albums you've never heard," is absurd, it's almost delightfully absurd. Delightful in the fact that while it's boasting an impossibility, it still manages to uncover some cool things, and let you enjoy new treasures.

Tom Sizemore has been in a lot of movies, and has worked with a lot of great directors. A lot.

Existing movies you will probably never see. The Day the Clown Cried is still one of my favorite go-to punchlines.

Most petitions people start are stupid. But not this one. Can I get a toot toot?

Having a bad day, feel a little stressed? Sit back and enjoy this beautiful time lapse of Lake Hallstatt in Austria.

'The Lake' from geoff tompkinson on Vimeo.

No comments: