Monday, October 13, 2014

Cool Shit 10/13

Making moonshine. Today.

I'm a sucker for an avalanche story.

Ranking the mentioned, fictional movies from Seinfeld is brilliant, even though I disagree with #1.

The clown story in the California town hasn't gone away yet. Kinda wish he wouldn't pose with anyone or talk to anyone, to make it scarier. But then again, I'm not the one wearing a clown costume stalking a town at night. 

I'm pretty sure the concept of a pepperoni pizza cake is the apex of cooking. Should we even try after this point?

I believe aliens exist somewhere in the cosmos. Not sure they've visited us yet, but if space is indeed infinite, than by definition they have to be around. Of course, I don't think any of these theories definitively prove they are out there.

You may not have heard of Viv, but it's quite possible in the next 5 years you will start having conversations with it. A lot.


No comments: