Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cool Shit 12/02

Awesome interview with Chris Rock that spans a lot of topics and goes a lot of places.

The top two "Albums of the Year" from Rolling Stone's list pretty much exemplify exactly where that publication is coming from.

You may think you understand how people think and react in certain situations, but these psychology experiments suggest otherwise.

One chart: every vessel that has carried humans into space.

Speaking of space, maybe I've been out of the loop for awhile, but I wasn't aware of how close (relatively speaking) we were to attempting to colonize Mars. Well, I guess I should amend that: I didn't know how close one company has been suggesting how close we were to colonizing Mars. And here's an astronaut pretty much taking down their plan and explaining why it will never work. I'm guessing this is all an elaborate ruse anyway and just really good viral marketing for something.

What an unbelievably awesome picture:


Cool story about how advertising, engineering and paper airplanes all came together once in 1966.

No comments: