Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cool Shit 12/03

I will never get tired of these videos of Muppets doing hip hop. NEVER!



I'm not sure which I'm more angry at - the people suggesting this footage is evidence of Bigfoot in England, or the website it's on for sorta kinda taking it seriously enough to make it a post...



A history of DIY space travel. Or, I guess more accurately, the history of people attempting DIY space travel.

Stephen Hawking warns us about artificial intelligence. But seriously, won't we just be able to pull the plug whenever we want?

Of course, it's now a race to see what is going to kill us off - AI or climate change.

Enjoy the latest Star Wars trailer? Here's a look at when you might see the next one.

How feminine beauty changed throughout the last 100 years. I'm going to be honest, I think 1910 was the best decade.




No comments: