Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Links of Interest 6/18

Cool roller coasters from all over the world...check out the one from Australia. It apparently employs a brakeman which I think has to stand on teh train you're riding and assumedly use a brake. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not too keen on putting my life in the hands of a stranger when riding a roller coaster.

I guess it's a noble effort to consolidate your belongings into a simple list of 100, but why put such a severe limit to it? With such an arbitrary goal, it now seems it's nothing more than a frivolous competition to see who can stand it.

One day, someone is gonna get the end of the world right, and then we'll all have egg on our faces. Well, the ones that were lucky enough to move to the moon. Everyone else will pretty much be dead.

Since the pictures of a 10 million pixel screen look awesome, I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Luckily, it isn't too far from where I live.

#9 is the most important, right? Make awesome lemonade and I'll be back. The other things are nice, but quality kills. And to run those pesky little kids down the street I have an ace in the hole - my age. What does that allow me to do? But a liter of vodka to mix into my lemonade.

This list just adds more fuel (a clever pun!) to my theory that humanity is stupid.

No comments: