Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Links of Interest 6/24

Grace Jones is an enigma to me. This article doesn't do much to dispel that. I do wish she was working on a follow-up to A View to a Kill.

When people start talking about the possibilities of living longer, the debate about whether people want to always comes up. And I don't understand why - I want to live longer, and would have no problem living until I'm 1000. If I ever had enough, I could take myself out.

Beck is one of those guys that does new things and doesn't care too much about what other people think. His new ideas sometimes work, and sometimes fail, but i have to give him credit for trying out new ideas. This is a "trailer" for his new album.

Here's a new art exhibit of top secret spy satellites...something tells me there are people in Washington that aren't thrilled with this idea. Think this guy can sell some cool ideas to the...well whoever doesn't like the Americans?

A part of me died a little while watching this...so of course I'm going to link to it. Who knew Celine Dion couldn't cover AC/DC? Everyone!

No comments: