Monday, June 9, 2008

Links of Interest 6/9

Legos were probably my favorite toy growing up, so I'm a little disappointed in myself for not coming up with this awesome idea myself.

I love thinking about and debating things like this. I'm pretty sure, if I were to accidentally be transported to 1000 A.D. I would not only be able to survive, but also thrive. And now, with this thread going on, there's no stopping me.

I just like how this viewer gives us some access to our Milky Way. Awesome tool if you like the astronomy.

I'm having a hard time trying to find a silver lining in the R. Kelly trail for Mr. Kelly. Not 100% sure invoking the Wayans' classic "Wee Man" is going to get you off. Seriously though, I don't believe his defense attorneys have the right strategy...though I don't have a great strategy either. Maybe simply showing Trapped in the Closet a couple of times would suggest to the jury that no man with that level of genius should be locked up. Feel free to suggest your own R. Kelly defense in the comments.

Jeez, Lou - now I won't be able to hear you waxing poetically about the "truth about music" anymore, since someone dared to ask whether you were making any money on something. I'm crushed.

No comments: