Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Links of Interest 6/3

Vanity Fair, c'mon. This article about Bill Clinton really isn't all that earth shaking. Vague suggestions of infidelity, a quicker temper, and the possibility that he might be subconsciously sabotaging his wife's campaign. There's nothing here that isn't suggested every day by his detractors. Can I get something that tells me something I don't know?

The Large Hadron Collider is that big thing in Switzerland that is going to create an artificial black hole. Now, there are suggestions that it will destroy the world somehow, but I'm not worried about that too much. I'm worried about these!

What do you think? Another 2 weeks before we start hearing people chirping about global warming on Mars?

Here's a feel good story about something Disney didn't crush after acquiring it. On the contrary, it's probably a win-win for both companies.

No comments: