Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cool Shit 7/15

Artist takes pictures he drew 20 years ago as a child and recreates them now.

Check out these passenger jets doing extremely un-passenger jet-like things.

Eh, I think the literary internet is made up of the people that aren't famous, engaging with people in a real fashion, but as usual Flavorwire has to take their "hipper than thou" approach and label these 35 authors as the difference makers on the web.

I feel like I would be awesome at coming up with names for strains of marijuana. Growers, please contact me for a sales marketing boost (cartels excluded).

A libertarian camp retreat, in the wilds of New Hampshire. What would go on at such a thing? Way more than you can possibly imagine.

Can, playing in 1972. While this probably isn't as exciting for you as it is for me, it's still pretty awesome to watch the invention of kraut rock...




No comments: