Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cool Shit 7/16

Adventure.com is a site that will inspire you to...well get more adventure in your life. Full of crazy adventure stories from seemingly average people, it's definitely something I have bookmarked. Though they did reject my adventure story of trekking to my mailbox this morning.

As you might or might not know, I'm a sucker for a good numbers station. Late at night, sitting alone with no other distractions, a numbers station can do a proper creep out. Here's an easy way to access them online.

All 171 World Cup soccer goals, ranked. Pretty sure I would have Goetze goal at least top 2, considering its significance, importance and timing.

Jason Alexander gives us an idea what it was like to tape an episode of Seinfeld:



Not sure if anyone is super interested in Jurassic World, the continuing sequel in that franchise, but apparently a brochure to the "theme park" has been released and offers some plot details.

Finally, slightly more melodic than a numbers station, please enjoy this 1972 Can concert footage. I'm pretty sure it has something for everyone, from the outfits to the high school stage like setting:

No comments: