Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Cool Shit 3/4

A list of mean roast speeches from Comedy Central. Some of these are obviously legendary (I'm looking at you Norm McDonald), but I think the author kinda mailed it in by including Betty White and Snoop Dogg. I'm assuming he was on deadline.

Ugh, this article isn't great either...So Wu-Tang has produced an album... and there is exactly one physical copy of it. Apparently, a 13 minute sample of it was played at the MoMA recently (I think - the article isn't really clear about that) and the reporter was there. While a great idea for a post, this fizzled out as it never really got into the details about the unique parts of the story, nor the music.

Ten greatest comedies about the end of the world.

Sure, scientists crunch some numbers and think they can tell us how to survive a zombie apocalypse. I don't think so.

An interview with Madonna, the original Lady Gaga. Or something like that.

24 hour shift at the Waffle House. Stuff happens. I'm going to be honest though, had I gone to that Waffle House I definitely wouldn't have wanted some dork writer making my meal.

Living in Los Angeles in the 70s (and being a movie star) must have been an incredible time.


No comments: