Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cool Shit 2/14

I love Unsolved Mysteries. And while this is a great list, it's certainly not my definitive top 10 list of mysteries. Though I do enjoy the unsubstantiated claim that Robert Stack doubled up on Elizabeth Taylor with JFK in a swimming pool. A story like that has gotta be true!

An interview with a chocolate health researcher. Yes, that position actually exists and is taken (at least somewhat, from I can gather) seriously.

I completely missed this story of secrets being leaked from the Vatican, but it's a somewhat crazy read.

Perhaps it's blasphemy to say this, but after reading that one of Kubrick's favorite films was White Men Can't Jump...I just, I'm not sure I can hold him in such high regard anymore. Maybe if he'd said Fast Break I could still respect him.

A few weeks ago I posted to a Vanity Fair excerpt about how Pulp Fiction was brought to the screen. Well, here's a more in-depth article about it.

For Valentine's Day, enjoy these Arrested Development cards from Flavorwire...


No comments: