Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cool Shit 2/26

Any idea with "toxic mice" as the foundation sounds fantastic. Fantastic that someone thought it up as a legitimate solution, and fantastic because I guess it might work, but odds are it will fail spectacularly. Have we learned nothing from Jurassic Park?

The war on drugs seems to be a losing battle.

If you had access to a private jet and some disposable income, I bet you could hit all 101 of these restaurants in one year.

Completely lucky, (the final shot - the other ones are impressive) completely awesome badminton shot:



Related - I'm fairly certain I could play badminton at that level.

The sordid history of OK Cola, an offshoot of Coke. You know, maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure I'd listen to too many ideas in the boardroom from the guy who was behind New Coke.


No comments: