Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cool Shit 9/18

While the title is a bit misleading (I only count two of these as an actual sport), I included it for the Paf-Ball. Which looks incredibly insane.



I've ever been to Europe to ski, but these 5 runs have me intrigued.

Here's a new Beck song, which apparently won't be on his new album. I've long since given up on attempting to predict what Beck will do, and have simply decided to sit back and let his "Beckness" wash over me. Which is specifically hard with this new song, "Gimme."



Well, step up right and gather around so you can hear the story of the Goat Man!

Summer's just about gone...why not start getting excited with this snowboarding video, appropriated to look like a 1960s European travel commercial?



I'm not sure what this ad for Dewars makes me want to do more, drink or write. Luckily, it's easy to do both at the same time!

"Live True" Dewar's White Label [English] from &Rosàs on Vimeo.


No comments: