Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cool Shit 1/21

Hey! There was a State of the Union last night. Read the transcript here

I guess the moral of this story is not to buy foreign honey? Also, anyone know how I can get into honey laundering?

If you watch World War Z with no knowledge of (or possibly ignoring) the source material, it's a decent tense zombie movie. I still think the book could have been made into a movie, but others, with more money than I, disagreed. And now we're here at the crossroads of a sequel. I have no hope that it will be the book, in fact I almost hope it won't be...but it seems as though it's going to start with a "clean slate," whatever that means.

More stuff for fans of Serial: a new television show based on Vanity Fair crime writing, Vanity Fair Confidential. Hope you have the Investigation Discovery Channel!

I know this skiing video is long, but it's worth it just for him going through the tunnel and than launching himself off the ski lift platform.



Another cut Saturday Night Live sketch. I like to think it was cut for the last 30 seconds, and not the first 3 and a half minutes, because that's where all the comedy was, right groove cats?



Heartbroken Bjork? I want to listen because it's Bjork, but then I'm a little nervous since that's a concept that is extremely frightening.

Tremors is a great movie. It's still great. And here are some facts about it, with news that there will be yet another sequel, starring the precocious Michael Gross.

Are these photos proof that aliens exist and are visiting our planet? Define "proof" for me and I'll get back to you.


No comments: