Friday, March 27, 2009

Links of Interest 3/27


More information about that demon seed coffee.

What it’s like to be an intern on Saturday Night Live.

Here are the top 10 most viewed SNL commercials from Hulu. Hmmm, I smell a blog post coming up about it.

Now this is a small Pac Man game. I scored 73 before going blind.

Here’s a list of the best television series’ finales.

So you might have heard the word krautrock, but do you know what it actually is?

Extreme weather! It’s like weather – but extreme!

I’m a sucker for good photography. Here are 50 awesome long exposure shots.

Another take on the current financial mess that is kind of depressing. And by “kind of” I mean "completely."

I’ve never heard of this cult movie, but I’m intrigued.

Man lives in house for 40 years and writes about it. It’s more interesting than you’d think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

117 on Pac, plus a headache to boot.

Nexpider said...

I just want to say that It was very good post, it helped me in finding a good affiliate,

Penis Enlargement said...

I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.