Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Links of Interest 5/12




Welcome new people stopping by for the first time. I hope you stick around.

Go inside the head of Andy Samberg and his Motherlovers skit from Saturday.

Michael Emerson, he of creepy Ben fame, is interviewed.

And you thought a movie based on Monopoly was the dumbest idea you ever heard.

This is a weird little thing about The Usual Suspects. Writer and director had two completely different opinions about the movie they made.

I mean if times are really tough, you can haggle at the dollar store.

I predict Google’s great universal library will be come a reality, meet an untimely and unexpected demise, and then future generations will lament the loss of such great classics as The DaVinci Code and The Ruins.

I’ll be honest, I did not wake up today and think I would be typing the phrase, “funeral sex.” But I’m glad I did.

5 people that got the future right. At least somewhat.

Stopping the 2012 apocalypse. And no, the author isn’t suggesting to ignore it. That would be my solution.

No comments: