Monday, June 29, 2009

Links of Interest 6/29

An oral history of the Manson murders, 40 years later.

Won’t someone please think of the animals? MJ’s animals to be more precise.

Ever wonder what it would be like to listen to a DJ set spun by David Lynch? Wonder no more!

The coolest plane you’ll never fly in.

7 places you would at least think about sacrificing an appendage to work at.

Some people think the signs are all there and that the apocalypse is coming.

It’s summer so it must be time to go swimming in your favorite pool.

So what would you do if you lost your job?

I’m not going to tell you there’s no need for something like this, because I’m sure there is, but I doubt I’ll be playing it with my kids anytime soon.

In one year it will be 2010, and you know what that means, right? The census!

No comments: