Friday, October 2, 2009

Links of Interest 10/2

Water – it’s more important than you think.

Think you have the clear picture of Iranian beliefs? Think again.

Well, Letterman’s show was interesting last night.

Interview with filmmaker, Michael Moore.

Yearbook signatures are awesome. I might have to go back and look at some of my old ones.

Television can have a lasting effect on the people who are on it.

Not your average McDonalds down the street.

Top SNL characters of the 90s.

Just a nice little story about stealing organs from corpses.

So…what does it take to be a secret service agent?

1 comment:

mndleftbod said...

I believe a certain pocorntricker bequeathed his number one rank on the tennis team to me in a middle school yearbook when he moved on...

I played baseball and lacrosse the next year so it sadly went to waste.