Thursday, February 18, 2010

Links of Interest 2/18

Books that really no longer deserve movie adaptations.

Tracy Morgan has some interesting views on stuff.

So where exactly does the U.S. store its nuclear waste?

Images of Pluto. Some of the best ever. Which means they look like my attempts at making marbles with the original Photoshop.

The trailer for the A-Team movie. I assume there will be deaths in this movie. I'm assuming this movie will be bad. I don't have much else to say.

Garbage Island is sitting out there in the Pacific. How far away are we before someone claims ownership and begins to sell it as prime real estate?

Making perfect french fries means double frying. But I could have told you that without any of the science. Have you tried a double fried french fry? Case closed.

Don't think noise pollution is that big of a deal? You will when you run out of quiet places.

I love how each driver pauses, feeling the other out, trying to figure which one is going to do what. In the end? Never a problem!

This article is stupid. If you can't come up with an awesome band name, then really, you probably aren't going to make it big.

No comments: