Thursday, March 11, 2010

Links of Interest 3/11


Has any one made the college basketball/slavery analogy? Is that going too far?

Many of us have heard about the secret menu at In & Out Burger. But apparently they're not the only joint to shroud menu items in secrecy.

Well it looks like I have a new movie to add to my Netflix queue. This is everything Inglourious Basterds should have been!

If you gave me a lot of LSD and the English translation of this, I'm still not sure I could figure out what's going on here. Which is why I present it to you.

Are you a fan of House? Would you like to know what real doctors think of the show?

Don't think I didn't watch Turbo Teen every Saturday morning.

Is it geeky to admit I enjoy a good concept album? Oh well, I guess it's too late anyway. Here's a look at some of the best.

Couples therapy: Is it a sham?

I hesitate to link to a list of weird musicians that doesn't have Captain Beefheart on it, but I guess it's still decent if incomplete.

Ah, my favorite thing. Attempting to numerically define creative endeavors. Because it always works so well! (via kottke)

No comments: