Monday, January 3, 2011

Watch Out for the Knife

There's not much I can say about this video to make it better...


Obviously dated, it still has is rather extreme in showing the dangers the police have to react to when confronted with a Swiss Army knife, hunting knife, machete and sword. It doesn't really get started until the second scene, where things escalate way beyond you can even imagine.

Trying to figure out whether this was real or a brilliant spoof, I read in the comments that it's from a video called, "Surviving Edged Weapons." And thankfully, since this is the Internet, I found some more...


I really wish the music and remix portion didn't come in, spoiling the genuineness of the video. It didn't need any of that; played straight it's simply perfect.

Still, I did learn how to make a razor blade hat, and I saw some awesome cleavage, so all in all it's been a great day.

And if anyone can find the entire video for this, I'd be forever in your debt.


No comments: