Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cool Shit 7/2

Have access to a decent camera and a hot air balloon? Then you too could probably get some of these cool looking photos from high altitudes.

Crank up your hi-fis Arrested Development fans...apparently there's an album coming out.

Going camping this Independence weekend? Might want to check out this list of awful ways to die in the wild just in case.

I know, with Game of Thrones on hiatus now, you've already blown through the books and The Killing just isn't doing it for you, check out these science fiction book series.

While "ridiculously great" might be a tad overreaching when it comes to describing this list, it is a decent look at some 2013 movies you might not have heard about.

New trailer for Inside Llewyn Davis, the latest movie from the Coen Brothers. I gotta admit, after watching these trailers, I'm not sure I'm ready for such a downer of a movie. I've yet to see an ounce of optimism in there anywhere.




No comments: