Monday, April 28, 2014

Cool Shit 4/28

Now that Everest, for all intents and purposes, is closed, maybe climbers will turn their attention to K2? Watch this video to see what would be involved in that...



Of feuds from days gone by, and today. I've never been involved in a Twitter feud, mostly because rarely do I take to Twitter to make or take something serious, nor do I believe people read my Twitter for anything serious. Also, I think if we were to take 1 to 2 minutes of reflection before responding to something we don't agree with, and weigh just what the cost would be to elevate the situation, I think we'd all be better off.

Warren Buffet gives you his secret and how to make a fortune with your investments. It's basically the Ron Popeil approach: set it and forget it.

Feel like taking a hike now that the weather is getting at least a little nicer? Check out these 20 trails in North America that will do you good.

Just know you're digital fingerprint is out there. Google's got it for all to basically see. I can't wait for this to be used as a common smear campaign against people ten years from now.

"Backyard rollercoaster" might be one of my favorite phrases. Unfortunately, this one looks solidly built and not very "back-yardy."

The 10 "most" overrated albums of the 90s. Because of course we have to take down everything that was popular for a chance to be edgy and hold an unpopular opinion. This is the internet, after all.

Know how you're watching television, and something comes on, and you proclaim how "you could do that." Yeah, after watching this video, I think you might at least pause the next time. Here's a guy attempting a bike course, who has no previous experience or skill...




No comments: