Monday, June 2, 2008

Links of Interest - June 2

Happy June everyone!

Seems that after No Country for Old Men, the Coen brothers wanted to try something lighter for their next flick. Although, I still am getting a slightly darker vibe than straight up comedy. Good to see the guy from Sledgehammer is getting work though.

I have been thinking about getting a personal tank. And now I can, from Amazon.com! Please don't miss reading the awesome comments on this one.

Thanks to Time Magazine, we can now be invincible to natural disaster!

This story is 1032 K.

I get uneasy when people tell me what I shouldn't be doing. Call it the libertarian in me. I get really uneasy when people tell me what I shouldn't be doing and it's still considered legal in some places in this world. I'm sorry the Internet has given me access to those places. Until there is a level of regulation (and I'm not sure I'm even for that) it should be a non-issue. Unfortunately, that's not the case at all when it comes to online gambling.

No comments: