Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Links 1/28

Another great has died – John Updike. Somewhere my high school English teacher I sweeping.

I love it when a plan comes together. I present to you, the A-Team movie.

What's your favorite debut album?

A collection of the personals from the NYT Review of Books.

An article about Mt. Everest.

A more serious look at food.

India is building a superhighway that will not only connect cities, but entire cultures.

Another reason not to go into the ocean - immortal jellyfish.

This stupid Snuggie thing is really getting out of hand. Tell you what – you send me a blanket and five bucks and I’ll cut holes in it so you can change the channel without fidgeting underneath your blanket.

LinkIt’s innovation like this in sports I can appreciate. It’s only a matter of time before it’s deemed illegal.

No comments: