Friday, January 9, 2009

Links of Interest 1/9

Peeping into other people's pantries (say that 100 times fast).

Apparently, this Sierre Leone place is a tough place to live. Who knew?

I know the stoners are getting excited about the possibility of marijuana being legalized, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Well, I would if I had just taken a pull off a bong. If it were legal.

The overlooked deaths of 2008.

5 reasons why college football is better than the NFL. The NFL responded with one word: "Playoffs." Jim Mora was bemused.

If you don't want to miss the biggest full moon of the year (from an illusion's sense - no the moon will not be growing), you better keep your eyes peeled this weekend. It's the ginormous white globe in the sky, for the uninitiated.

I've been thinking about starting my own honey crime syndicate.

Esquire Magazine asked some people about the meaning of life. Some people responded.

Hiking the continental divide, making a movie and raising money for charity. Presumably all at once - in a way.

Awesome examples of tilt shift photography - taking real pictures and making them look like they were photos of miniatures.

Making the world's largest Ferris wheel - and getting in the face of the then second largest Ferris wheel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link :)