Monday, December 14, 2009

Links of Interest 12/14

How to ruin a music video.

The return of The Kids in the Hall.

Here’s something I had no idea ever existed: a leech farm.

Think we’re winning the war on racism? Think again.

Ten biggest movies of the decade (highest grossing). I think the one that bothers me the most is the Pirate one.

If this list of the top viral videos of 2009 tells us anything, it’s that teens like to pass around music videos. And vampires.

What do you do if you get invited to the Skywalker Ranch? Make a film about it of course! A fucking awesome film. Here the guy talks about the experience.

Constructing the city of San Francisco out of toothpicks takes longer than you think.

Awesome long tracking shots from movies. Although the Kill Bill one they have has a cut in it. Not that that makes it any less impressive, but I’d rather they mentioned it so instead of me getting mad and rewinding it a bunch of times to make sure I saw it, I could recognize it for it’s still impressive merit.

Chefs and drugs go together.

No comments: