Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Links of Interest 12/23

Interview with Ray Davies of The Kinks.

15 songs that deserve to be Christmas classics.

Duct tape can certainly make some nice clothes (careful – some of the images might not be work appropriate).

If you’ve lapsed in your holiday shopping, here are some things you can pick up on the way home.

I could think of a few others, but I’m not going to argue with this list of annoying people of 2009.

One day I will search my videotape archives and hopefully stumble across the sledding footage I have. Perhaps it isn’t as good as these, but it’s close.

Interview with David Simon (creator of The Wire).

The profitable business of taking hostages.

Don’t write off the independent record store off just yet.

If you like reading about food, this list will interest you.

No comments: