Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cheesy Movies? Ha!

I really wish Wired did one of two things when creating this list of cheesiest movies (in honor of Piranha 3-D coming out tomorrow), not use the superlative for cheesy, or at least have the decency to speak to me about cheesy movies.

I mean their list is obviously good, but is it definitive? Of course not. Off the top of my head I thought of three they missed...

Prophecy

No, not the 1995 movie with Christopher Walken as the archangel Gabriel. The 1979 movie with no name stars and a mutant bear killing campers.


Kingdom of the Spiders

Why Wired wouldn't immediately go to a movie starring William Shatner as a veterinarian trying to save a small town from a plague of tarantulas...well now you can see why I was so angered by their list.


Night of the Lepus

This might be my favorite trailer of all time. The narrator's affected voice...the gore...the unknown terror...yes it's about giant bunnies terrorizing people. And no, I have no idea what a lepus is.

No comments: