Monday, October 18, 2010

"The evil that never dies...it just waits to be reborn."

As a writer, I can only wish that I wrote such a memorable line. But alas, I did not. It's from the trailer from The Manitou, a movie about - well I'm not really sure. But I do know it's EVIL!


Starring Tony Curtis, during his "what did you say? My account is down to what?" phase, the movie looks completely horrible and therefore a must see for the upcoming Halloween celebration. And was that Burgess Meredith I spotted?

Come for the fantastic effects, stay for the climactic moment when Tony Curtis and the Indian guy (what? you thought this movie wouldn't have an Indian guy?) confront the thing in the hospital, where good ol' Tony maybe lingers a little too long on top of Indian guy as they dodge a 1970's fireball special effect.

It's something you won't want to miss! (Had I been able to stream The Manitou from Netflix, this post would be coming to you 2 hours from now.)

Here is a list of the 10 best scenes from the movie, but if you think I'm going to read that and spoil my virgin viewing of this movie, you're just being silly!

No comments: