Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cool Shit

A sporadic posting of things I determine pretty dang cool. It can include music, movies, websites, apparel, and even general information...

Ok, so this is more "cool that you know the information" kinda way. It's a look at how much sugar is in cereal. 2 things jumped out at me...

  1. The awesome defense that Kellog's vice president used when asked for a comment on Honey Smacks (it's down a bit in that article)
  2. Fruity Pebbles aren't in the top 10?
Next, here's a song I've loved ever since I heard it a few years ago...and I'm willing to bet you've never heard of it or its band. And if you have, bravo. Please enjoy - I'd say it's better than 88% of the current music being spun today.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but the premise alone made me want to include it here. What if the moon landing was faked by NASA, with the help of Stanly Kubrick? (Apparently this is a French "mockumentary" on the subject)


Finally, here's a site for fans of the A-Team, Simon and Simon, and every other 80s action series that included an explosion in the opening credits. I probably pushed the button 47 times already...

No comments: