Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New offering: Cool Shit

Stuff I find that I think you should know about, that aren't quite significant enough for their own post. Maybe it's a movie I saw recently, or something coming up, or a podcast that I feel deserves some attention. Too often we let things in our life slide by without recognizing what it took to make it; if I can change that even a little bit, I'll feel good.


Some of these are difficult to look at. Then you read the stories behind them and they become that much stronger. Flipping through these pictures, 2011 seems like the beginning of something. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.


Advertising for creative studies means your ads better be creative. These are.

I've grossly neglected The Talking Heads for the first 38 years of my life. I'm going to rectify that. Oh sure, I know the one with the big suit, and the Psycho Killer, but seriously that's just ignorant on my part.


Joss Whedon's The Cabin in the Woods


I'm mildly intrigued, which means I'll see this when I flip past it on cable some late night. But I know Joss Whedon has a big following, and I also like movies come out of nowhere (like this one supposedly did).


Seriously, don't you think I would look awesome in it? Ok, take my word for it, I would look awesome in it. If you guys get together and buy it for me, I promise to send you a picture of me in it doing something awesome. It's only $950. Thanks in advance.


No comments: