Friday, January 20, 2012

The Greatest Movie Trailer Ever

Checking out blog io9, I stumbled across an article (since removed, apparently) suggesting the trailer for the 1983 Filipino movie The Killing of Satan had the greatest trailer ever. So Of course I had to check it out.

30 seconds in, I thought, It's good, but best ever?

1:00 minute in (right around the gang of naked women) I thought, Ok, maybe not the best, but top 10.

Then when the woman ripped off half of the guy's face, I conceded. It probably is the greatest movie trailer of all time. The guy running to get steamrolled by the boulder and the ocean zombie are just cherries on top of this cinematic sundae.

Warning - there's some full frontal nudity. The 80s apparently were a crazy, censorship free time in the Philippines.

No comments: