Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slip n Slide Craziness

Next to trampoline mishaps, slip n slide videos are my favorite thing on Youtube (aside form this, of course). So I figured what better way to help people through their Tuesday with a small sampling of what's out there...

Best Neighborhood ever...




Don't think I haven't been scouting locales to put this in my neighborhood.

"Definitely have to pull that pool over."



Thanks.

Not sure the face plant is the worst problem for this guy...



Um, what is going on?



Ok, as best as I can make this out (because the person shooting the video can't be bothered to rotate their phone 90 degrees to attain a better aspect ratio I guess) the girl on the tarp is holding on to a rope being towed by an ATV 8 feet into a pool, witnessed by bikini laden chicks and surprisingly, something goes wrong. Oh and I assume the ATV driver is doing all of this in hopes of an orgy.

This dad is awesome...



Probably one of the reasons my wife won't allow me to put a slip n slide on our yard.

Give the kids an opportunity...



And this is probably one of the reasons why my parents never built a pool in our backyard.

Head first? 



The video wasn't that great, but I dare you not to be singing this song throughout the day. Especially if, coincidentally, you happen to find yourself on a waterside or work at a watermark.

Slip n slide done right...



And finally, a classic...



Ron, you (and your friends) are heroes to many of us out here.

No comments: