Friday, June 13, 2014

Cool Shit 6/13

New trailer for Terry Gilliam's Zero Theorem. I want it to be good, but I'm afraid that the whimsical mixed with the seriousness is going to sink it.



Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a smart man that more people should listen to. Here are 7 of his talks that you can start with.

And speaking of crazy movies form visionary directors, here's a new trailer for Birdman. And no, I have no idea what it's about, but it looks like it's got a crazy good cast.



Amazon is getting into the music streaming business, though this first iteration seems a little weird. It seems that it's going to use data to find out what it should offer its listeners, instead of giving them total choice. I'm not a huge fan of that.

I don't know, I didn't know all of these classic rock act facts, so I thought it was mildly interesting. I did at least have a sneaking suspicion that Axl Rose wasn't born with that name though.

And now, here's 20 minutes of Michael Winslow recreating the sounds of different typewriters from the last 100 years. You're welcome.



If you've been struggling through life because you're possessed by a demon, this link is probably going to help you. You're welcome again.




No comments: