Friday, June 6, 2014

Cool Shit 6/6

While obviously impossible, I commend for Nate Silver for attempting such a daunting feat as finding the best burrito in America.

Dear Esquire, while you may not be watching movies as clearly as the rest of the population, I still think it's stretch to suggest Charlie Sheen is something we may have missed in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I don't see how I could possibly make any kind of joke with the news that Axl Rose has a "sequel" to The Chinese Democracy, that he hopes to release "soon."

Take a look at everything that goes into pulling off The Price is Right every day.

Take out Scooby and the gang and the backgrounds to the cartoon are amazing. That's not to say that Scooby in there makes it any less amazing. But you know what I mean.

I know this is going to be hard to believe, but Sharknado 2 is shaping up to be more ridiculous than the first.




No comments: